We've got lots in store for 2011; I don't believe in making resolutions, because I'm not a fan of setting myself up for failure, but a couple of goals for our family in the new year:
- Get rid of The Stuff (OMG, it just won't go away! Maybe we should do something about that!)
- Stick together no matter what, and have as much fun as we can along the way
- Find the perfect preschool for Max to start in the fall (Eeek! My baby's going to school!)
- Since our cars are paid off (WOO HOO!), giving us a little more breathing room every month, get a savings plan back in place and rebuild what we lost/used up due to extenuating circumstances in the last couple of years.
- The non-photo one: Take care of myself in order to take care of my kidney. Take meds on time, get labs on time, be aware.
- Participate in the blogging/Twitter community at large more; I enjoyed my Reverb10 experience so much, I'd really like to do more like it.
- Keep shooting, keep improving (Check out my photo blog for that progress specifically)
- Continue with Max's Thursday pictures
- Take it to the next step, and complete a 365 Challenge this year. (Posted 1/365 this morning at a few minutes past midnight... super excited about this challenge!)