'Tis Faire Season!


Woo hoo! Finally got to go to Faire yesterday! It's been 2 years, since my transplant was right at the beginning of the season last year!
Always so much fun, and probably the *only* time I enjoy putting on my most uncomfortable clothing! LOL
The day was gorgeous! Not nearly as hot as past years... the beer was cold, the ground was dusty. (Is that a good thing? LOL)
This was the first time we had gone with Katie and Jason, so all four of us together always have a blast; bumped into some friends and spent the day enjoying the faire and each other's company.
I did, unfortunately, have to buy a new bodice this year. Well, not unfortunate because I, of course, love to buy stuff, but it sucks because I only got to wear my gorgeous green one twice. *sigh* Looks great on Katie though, doesn't it?