The results are in...

Well, it's not rejection! (That's the good news)
There is, however, some scarring in the kidney that is probably from too high levels of Prograf, one of my anti-rejection meds. Right. The meds I take to preserve the kidney are also toxic to the kidney. THAT makes total sense! *eyeroll*
They adjusted my meds to hopefully stop any more scarring from developing, and I have a referral to a GI doc some time next week to figure out what's going on with me.

In other news...
Tuesday would have been my eigth wedding anniversary. I can't even wrap my brain around that! I was so young, so unprepared for marriage. I think back on the times I thought about calling it off but was too scared. *sigh* But I really can't say I regret it. If I hadn't taken *that* path in my life, I wouldn't be on *this* one, and I'm pretty freaking happy with my world RIGHT NOW.