We arrived to shouts and tossing of many paper napkins and peanuts... Jamie was immediately handed a beer and started greeting everyone who was there.

People started to settle in, eat and chat... no one had had enough to drink to start roasting, so we started off opening gifts... a CD of music from 1975, a sharpening stone (apparently a good gift... who knew? LOL), a bottle of sctoch, Woodcraft Gift Certificates, cash, and, of course, the big one... here's the reaction:

He confirmed that what he was reading was true and promptly told me I was crazy. (I am, but that's another story! LOL)

And so the roasting begins... entirely too many stories about pooping and vomiting! LOL These are apparently some of Jamie's true skills.
Misha informed Jamie that I only keep him around for "spare parts" and Ann Marie told us about the cookies she used to make that Jamie inhaled on a regular basis.

My dad mentioned Jamie's ability to suck up to his girlfriend's dad and talked about the bottle of scotch we had gotten him as a thank you for helping us buy our house. He said that his bottle was getting low, and that it was time to replenish the supply, and presented Jamie with his own bottle of 1975 Glenmorangie! Jamie, being the amazing guy he is, promptly shared with anyone who wanted to try it and passed little cups of the stuff around!

I really feel like this blog entry isn't doing the party justice... we have amazing friends and family and I was thrilled to be able to get all these people together to celebrate Jamie.
And I cannot wait to see what he has in store for MY 30th!
And finally, my PSA for today... this is what happens when the 2 year old sits near the cake!

(We're fine as long as Ashleigh doesn't *realize* that her Uncle Jamie would let her get away with murder if she just looks at him! LOL)