Busted! Or not.

Jamie is 30 years old today.
I'm throwing him a surprise party in about 2 hours and I can't wait!
He was harassing me this morning, wanting his gift, and he didn't understand why I couldn't give it to him immediately. (I told him my mom had helped me pick it out and she wanted to be there when he got it... that's believeable, right?)

Funny story... he told me this morning that he had spent yesterday looking at table saws... he has been put in charge of buying 30 of them for all the stores at work, so he headed to CB Tool & Supply (where I bought his table saw) to do some research.
As he pulled into the parking lot, he saw a blue Mazda 3 hatchback parked in the lot.
He totally thought he had busted me buying his gift! He realized as soon as a guy in a business suit climbed into the car that he was wrong, but STILL!

Bwahahaha! If he only knew! (For those who don't know, he is *not* getting anything tool or garage related... he's getting 2006 Giants Season Tickets... those are cooler than a spindle sander or planer or something, right? I thought so.)