So we all know that someone else originally wrote this, right? Right.
So let me add my own...
LAYER ONE: On the Outside
Name: Elizabeth
Nicknames: Lizz, Libis, Bibis,, Derby, Dizz, Dizzy
Birthday: July 4, 1977
Birthplace: Castro Valley, CA
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 6'0"
Righty or Lefty: Righty. Oh wait, are we talking about politics? Then I'm a lefty. If we're talking about dominant hands, I'm still a righty. So I'm a Leftist righty? Right? Right.
Religion: I'm a cradle Episcopalian, but am at that awkward stage in life where it's hard to find a church home... unmarried adult without kids.
Sex: Female
LAYER TWO: In The Inside
Your heritage: I'm a European mutt. French, English, Scottish, Welch...
Who do you look like: My mom. Can't tell us apart when you compare photos of us at 12 or 13!
Your weakness: Procrastination and my sweet tooth
Your fears: Homelessness... not being able to provide for myself or my family
Your perfect pizza: Cheese with sausage and pepperoni. But I like CPK's BBQ Chicken pizza a lot, too!
Goal you'd like to achieve: Get my RN and work on a transplant floor
LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your most over-used phrase on MSN/Hello: LOL
Your thoughts first waking up: What time is it? and Gotta take my pills!
Your best physical feature: Probably my height... I've been told I have good cheekbones
Your bedtime: Ususally between 11-12. We fall asleep to Adult Swim; Family Guy and Futurama
Your most missed memory: BREAD camp summers
LAYER FOUR: Your pick
Pepsi or Coke: Diet Pepsi from a bottle, Diet Coke from a can or fountain
McDonalds or Burger King: Burker King burgers, McD's fries
Single or Group Dates: Both.
Adidas or Nike: Just got my first pair of Nikes last week!
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla ice cream, chocolate anything else
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee
LAYER FIVE: Do You?
Smoke: Not anymore!
Curse: I have an incredibly dirty mouth... we're talking sailor quality. I'm not proud of it, but it's me.
Sing: Yes. I love it and wish I had more opportunities to do so.
Think you've been in love: I am currently
Want to get married: Of course!
Believe in yourself: When it comes to some things, yes.
Motion sickness: Never
Think you're attractive: I have good days and bad days. I'm working on having the good outnumber the bad
Think you're a health freak: Nope
Get along with your parents: Yes
Like thunderstorms: I do... wish we had them more often!
Play an instrument: I played flute for 9 years in school... can pluck the theme to Masterpiece Theater on the guitar
LAYER SIX: Have you ever
Smoked: I smoked a pack a day for almost 9 years
Done a drug: Yes
Gone to the mall: Like, totally!
Eaten and entire box of Oreos: Not all at once!
Eaten sushi: Tried it. Hated it.
Been on stage: Many, many times
Gone skating : Ice, roller and board
Gone skinny dipping: Nope.
Stolen anything: Yup. I got caught stealing a ten cent Andes mint when I was about 9.
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes
Been caught 'doing something': Uh-huh
Been called a tease: Nope (At least not to my face)
Gotten beat up: Only fights with my sister gowing up
Shoplifted: How is this different from "Stolen anyng"?
LAYER SEVEN: Getting Older
Age you hope to be married: 29-30 (I'm 28 now...)
Number and names of children: 2... names are up in the air. I love Sawyer Katharine for a girl and Elliot James for a boy...
Describe your dream wedding: I have no idea... something that is fun and not too stressful... I want it to be "us" No cookie cutter stuff going on here!
How do you want to die: Peacefully in my sleep, but not unexpectedly
What do you want to be when you grow up: Do I have to grow up?
What country would you most like to visit: France. It's been a dream since I was 6
LAYER NINE: In a partner
Best eye color: Blue
Best hair color: Brown
Short or long hair: Short
Height: Taller than me!
Best articles of clothing: *sigh* So many choices! A pin-striped suit...
LAYER TEN: In the numbers
Number of drugs taken illegally: Just 1
Number of CDs that you own: About 500... but that doesn't include iTunes!
Number of piercings: At one time, 10 in my ears (combined) Now I rarely wear any earrings!
Number of tattoos: One. A crescent moon on my right ankle
Number of times your name has appeared in the newspaper: Several... probably 5 or 6...