I was so excited to post stuff yesterday and now I got nothin'
Totally played hooky from work and went and scrapped all day... sometimes I'm not sure why I go... I get next to nothing done, scrap-wise.
But damn, I have fun!
I'm getting really excited for Jamie's birthday party... I've got three (almost 4)of the pages done for his gift, and with each one I get more and more anxious to give it to him.
Or I'm anxious about spending $5,000 on a gift... I don't know.
I'm also freaking out a little bit about the CreativExpress Design Team... they were supposed to notify us today, but had to postpone it until next week.
I am *so* not expecting a call, but I think that by repeating that over and over to myself I can convince my brain that I don't really want it so I'm not crushed when I *don't* get called.
I'm a nobody in the scrap world.
It's kind of sad to say, but I am. It seems like no one wants you unless you've already been pubbed a thousand times, or won HOF or something... I know "my time will come" and all that, I just hate having yet *another* thing on my waiting list for life. A proposal, a wedding, an escrow, a baby, a DT. All of these things! I feel like the list is getting too long to keep track!
Why can't I just be happy with where I am now?
I really need to work on that I think.