10 Desert Island Discs

OK, so by doing this challenge I can add stuff here and not feel *quite* like a loser who has nothing better to do (even though I don't! *eyeroll*

2Peas Meme Challenge #8
A meme n (mëm): is an idea that is shared and passed from blog to blog, like a question posted in one blog and answered in many other blogs.

10 discs that you would be happy that you had if you were stranded on a desert island..so they have to be your absolute favorite cd's...not just what's trendy...

In *no* particular order...

1. Graceland by Paul Simon
2. Marvin the Album by Frente
3. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band by the Beatles
4. Swamp Ophelia by the Indigo Girls
5. The Eminem Show by Eminem
6. Against the Wind by Garth Brooks
7. Live at the Freight by Marley's Ghost (I was there!)
8. Achtung Baby by U2
9. The Very Best of Andrew Lloyd Weber Broadway Edition
10. "The Wedding Singer" Soundtrack