Costco on a Saturday morning

Why does a Costco shopping trip make me *so* happy?
It's just groceries!
So my mom, sister and I went together this morning... it's something we've been planning since forever, just never got organized enough to GO... we could split all sorts of stuff that just doesn't make sense when you're buying for 2 (which we all are).
But the simple joy of finding a deal... I can't decide which is more appliciable... happiness or patheticness (is that a word?)
My sister got solar powerd lights her her backyard... 15 of them of $93. A deal, right? So she calls her DH to find out if she can spend the un-budgeted cash... the look on her face as she skipped (yes, skipped!) down the aisle hauling that box was the stuff dreams are made of. She was so excited, it was funny to watch.
And then the food!
Costco on a Saturday... cheapest food around. And I'm not talking about the hot dogs either! Sausage, spinach salad, beef jerkey, chicken dumplings... with some fruit soda, glucosamine supplement juice and some smottie to wash it down.
What more could you want?