2 Years in...

Today was my and J's 2nd anniversary... 2 years since our first "real" date. We can't really mark the day we met, since neither of us remember when exactly that was... we're saying 13 years ago at this point, but it might be 14 or 12... don't think it much matters at this point.
We went to the Giants game, which was fun, as always. We lost (as always) to the Braves, and we really do think it's us... we're 9 and 1 this season... 10 games we've gone to... we've seen one victory.
As we were leaving, I told J that I was a little sad, that our special day hadn't felt that, well, special. The part I didn't say was that I had really been hoping for a proposal today... 2 years is an important milestone to me... I think a lot of it is because my parents only *knew* each other for 2 years when they got married... my sister and BIL only knew each other a year... I'm feeling kind of left in the dust.
I know we'll get married eventually, I know that this is forever, I just feel like I'm stuck in this holding pattern and it's making me crazy!
I did talk to some very nice ladies in front of use... season ticket holders since the new park opened... there's a group of 6 or 8 of them who all met back then and are now good friends. Those friendships, forged at the ballpark are just one reason I want season tickets. Is that weird?