If you don't wanna watch the video: I made a strawberry vodka infusion and then mixed it with sparkling mineral water for a refreshing summer cocktail!
Now. If a group of my favorite bloggers came to town and I got to head up a GNO? So many choices! If we had a whole weekend, we'd head up to Wine Country for some chauferred wine tasting... just an evening? A gorgeous walk around North Beach in San Francisco, with dinner at Steps of Rome, where we'll drink chianti and flirt with the cute waiters. After that, depending on who is performing, we could take in a comedy show at Cobb's or maybe head to Bimbo's for some dancing and drinks... I love San Francisco, so I could easily plan a lifetime's worth of GNOs for my lady blogging friends!
I'm linking up with Jessica at My Time as Mom and Carri at Mommy's Little Monster for their Summer Smashed link-up, AND with this week's #VlogTalk!

