Five Fab (Online) Friends



Thanks to Trop50 for sponsoring my writing about fabulous bloggers. This year Trop50 is granting 50 Fabulous Wishes. Click here to enter for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous!

In no particular order, some blogs that I just can't get enough of...

1. Adventures of My Kidney I met Elissa on Twitter (@elissastein) when she was about midway through her journey to donate a kidney to her brother, and have loved following their ups and downs as they go through the process... it's interesting for me to see it from the donor side, since I'm well-versed in the recipient side! The way she has managed their setbacks and health scares is amazing to me, and makes me appreciate the gift Tim gave me all that much more.

2. Sellabit Mum Tracy (@sellabitmum) is freaking hilarious. For reals. She's got adorable 3 super adorable girls that she takes darling photos of, and she can always be counted on for a good laugh. Seriously. Take a look at her #SeniorHottie post. Go, now. I'll wait. . . . See? I told you!

3. Geek Details I met Amanda (@geekdetails) online about a million and three years ago, and have been a stalker fan ever since... she makes and sells fab little geeky goodies (buttons and necklaces and home decor, oh my!) and I always have to check in and see what color her hair is this week.

4. Princess Lasertron If anyone could ever persuade me to up and move to Omaha, Nebraska, it'd be Megan (@lasertron). She makes incredible felt flowers and turns them into bridal bouquets, headbands and brooches, and released an honest-to-goodness fashion line of her very own last year! She lives the kind of creative life I aspire to have, and just looking at her work makes me giddy. Oh, and her little girl? Just about the cutest ever.

5. Blog Dangerously The creator of the original Twitter #wineparty, Kit (@blogdangerously) is indirectly responsible for approximately 39.42% of all tweets I've posted, thanks to her Friday night get togethers. Her blog (totally NSFW but in words only, so the pictures aren't bad!) takes an honest, frank look at married life and parenting. And sex. She talks about sex a LOT. But not in a weird way... she's super nice and fabulous, and just risque enough to perfectly round out my top 5 tonight.

These are just a few of the many, many amazing blogs that I read on a regular basis, but I'm always looking for more! I'd love to hear what some of your faves are, too! Leave me a note in the comments... I don't even make you decipher a captcha!


Don't forget to enter the 50 Fabulous Wishes contest for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous. I was selected for this Tropicana Trop50 sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do. I received compensation to use and facilitate my post.