Birthday Portraits

I shot these before his actual birthday, but just realized last night that I never shared them here! We took Max out to Bol Park, one of Jamie's favorites from when he was a kid, and then we went to our favorite beach, San Gregorio, for some sunset photos.
Unfortunately, Max got a little carsick on the ride to San Gregorio, so he's wearing a shirt I just happened to have on hand instead of his super-handsome polo, but we had a a great time anyway!





I wish he hadn't been wearing his jacket, since it's all kind of tan, and he would
have popped better in his red and blue shirt, but oh well! I love the pic anyway!



This last one is totally not what I'd consider "my style" (if I really had one! LOL) but I
am totally in love with it! It's one of the first images I've taken that I could see myself putting
on a big canvas and hanging in my house.