I'm proud that I've stuck with it this far, that I haven't missed a day or had to take a photo of myself in my pajamas because I forgot all day.
My camera slung over my shoulder is becoming second nature, which can only be good for my photography, right?
I'm having a lot of fun with it, but I'm also frustrated with how often I find myself turning to Max for a photo... it's about documenting my year, and our year as a family, so my goal is to kind of sum up the day in a photo. Like last weekend, we brewed beer for my dad's birthday. I took a gorgeous photo of Max playing during a break in the rain, but the chose a picture of my dad for the official one of the day. Part of the process for me is learning to edit myself and really just choose a single image, which is why I never post more than one.
I take macro photos on Mondays, as part of a Project 52 within in the 365, so that's an entirely new way of looking at things. I currently shoot through a set of extension tubes, and the only problem with that is that it makes me want a real macro lens RELLLLY badly! LOL
So anyway, I just wanted to pull a few of my favorites so far over here, for those who don't go over to my other blog(s)







