I want to achieve forward motion in 2011... I'm sick of being stagnant.
There are several elements to this aspiration, but if all of the parts are successfully completed, I hope to be content and more comfortable in my skin... myself.
Ten Things to Think or Do:
- Do: Lighten the load. Get rid of The Stuff (Here it is *again* Sensing a theme here?)
- Think: It's worth it.
- Do: Put one foot in front of the other. Keep going.
- Think: I'm worth more than this. I deserve better.
- Do: Keep looking. It's out there somewhere.
- Think: Set a good example for Max. That's what matters most.
- Do: Commit to it. Stop hemming and hawing and sign the dotted line. Commit.
- Think: It doesn't matter in the long run.
- Do: Write. Often. Blogging or otherwise. Just string the words together and write.
- Think: I'm incredibly blessed and need to remember that *always*