For info on this challenge, check out this post!
Click here to see a complete list of the prompts.
If money were no object, what would you do with your time?
The short answer is I'd quit my job and travel. More specifically, I'd homeschool Max and the world would be his classroom... we wouldn't read about the Berlin Wall, we'd visit the site. We wouldn't watch videos about glaciers, we'd find one and climb it! We'd take a year (yes, a year!) and do the Cruise West Voyages of the Great Explorers from beginning to end. We'd eat sushi in Japan, raise a glass in Ireland, go shoe shopping in Italy.
When I got too old to travel, or needed a break stateside, I'd still love to get my RN and work in a NICU or on a transplant floor. I've seen, extensively and first-hand, what a difference great nurses can make, and I think I can be one of those great nurses.
I'm sure Jamie would want to make sawdust all day (when we weren't travelling) so we'd have to move somewhere that he could have a huge, Festool-sponsored workshop... probably Auburn or somewhere... get a couple of acres for when we just need to get away from it all.
When the lottery gets over about $200,000,000 we buy a couple of tickets, and then lie in bed talking about what we'd do with the money... the first cars we'd buy, the first trip, who we'd buy houses/cars/nada for, kids we'd set up trust funds for... if only money was no object... in the meantime, while it *is* an object, I'll be content to daydream and ponder...
Next week's prompt: 11/13/09 It's Friday the 13th! Do you have any superstitions?