Additional supplies: Heidi Swapp chipboard, Doodlebug letter stickers
I fell in love with the softball paper when I first saw it, and was determined to use it on a baseball page! The photo is me with the Giants beloved mascot, Lou Seal.


Halloween mini (Witches Brew)
Additional supplies: Bazzill cardstock, American Crafts brads, transparency overlays, assorted ribbon, Halloween streamer decorations (ghost and pumpkin)
This is a kit I designed for sale at the scrapbook store I work at; this one will be shown as a demo project at an upcoming event and additional kits will be available to customers.






"Sweeter than Candy" page (Girly Girl)
Additional supplies: Heidi Swapp and Little Davis chipboard letters, American Crafts letter stickers, Making Memories chipboard heart, vellum, ribbon




"And so we give thanks" mini (Shades of Autumn)
Additional supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Imaginisce and Prima flowers, Scenic Route letter stickers, Doodlebug gems, assorted ribbon.




Halloween decoration (10.31)
Additional supplies: Die Cuts with a View cardstock, American Crafts brads, Fancy Pants felt, ribbon





Thanks for taking the time to look!
I can be reached by email: imlibis at gmail dot com