RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness) are great.
I'm a fan.
I was doing them before I ever heard the term "RAK"
Anne Herbert's "Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty" was the firt bumper sticker I put on my first car. (Or maybe it was "Mean People Suck" but they went on about the same time! LOL)
Since I've become active on message boards, there are RAKs flying all over the place. Scrapbook related or not, the love is showing up in envelopes and boxes worldwide.
So I'm going to send out a RAK... my first-ever "blog RAK"
But there's a challenge involved. Do a RAK for someone in your everyday life that you love. Make breakfast for DH before he leaves for work, or fill the gas tank on his car. Send your mom a card and a note, just because. Do *something* nice and unexpected for someone important in your life.
When you've done your RAK, come back here and leave a comment telling me what you did. I'll leave this open until Monday, August 13. When I close comments, I'll pick a winner and send out a pack of some yummy scrap goodies. (If you want deets on the schwag, think the words "Limited Edition" and "Hambly")
Let's get creative with how we share the love... whaddaya got?