So I have some exciting news! I (finally) got a new job to keep me out of trouble!
My good friend, Suzy is moving her scrapbook store from her garage (literally) to a real live storefront and I'm going to be working there!
I've been designing for her as a Garage Girl for almost a year, but this is a whole new exciting experience!
I've gotten to help with lots of aspects of opening the new store, my main thing being a new logo and all the fun printed goods that go with a business! It's been so long since I got to dust off the old Illustrator chops and make something like this, so I've really been enjoying the process.
We're set to open on Monday, so this weekend is going to be insane, but I mean that in the best possible way!
Oh, and in other cool news, I got my first paper back for my English class... I got 275 out of 250 points! Yes, you read that right! Extra credit bay-bee! I just wish I could transfer some of those points over to my Algebra class! (Although I am holding at a B at the mid-semester...)