Uh oh.

I need to stop Googling for wedding stuff.
I really do.

Because what happens is I find all this other stuff that I *must* have, and I can't get it out of my head.
Yesterday, in my web cruising, I discovered the fabulousness that is Red Cheese.
They rent photobooths for special events (Hmm.. like weddings perhaps?)

It's a pretty ridiculous amount of money, but I'm determined to make it happen... I'm going to sell some of my Sizzlets on eBay, and do a *major* purge of the old scrap stash and see what I can come up with money-wise.

I actually talked to a caterer as well, and got some prices from him... it's so much money... all of it is.
We're doing a lot better than I had thought though, savings wise, so that's all good.

I want this photobooth so bad that I'm thinking about doing silk flowers to cut that cost (my bouquest in silk: about $30... in flowers, over $100...) but I don't know... mom seems pretty anti-fake on the flower thing.
But she also thinks I'm crazy for even *liking* the photobooth idea.

Who knows?