I feel bad.
I feel like I should be journaling my feelings about Katrina... I should be pouring my heart out about how distraught I am, even thought I don't even know anyone in the region. I feel like I should write some perfectly constructed soliliquy that would move people to donate and to volunteer, and to feel like better people because of it.
Instead, I just feel bad.
I watch CNN for hours, and wallow in my helplessness.
I've sent my money, I don't know what else I can do.
I have no words.
This is a level of destruction I never would have expected to see in this country; I try so hard not to place blame... there will come a time when those responsible will be expected to account for their actions (or inaction)
Until that day, I have no words.
The victims of Hurricaine Katrina are in my prayers today and always.
For that, I can find words.
If you are looking for some way to help, please go to KatrinaHurricaineReflief.com for a list of recognized charities and organizations.