Mickey D's in the Twilight Zone

So I decide to treat myself to some McNuggets for lunch today... I happen to go to McD's in San Ramon, which is the first McDonald's of my memory... I used to ride my bike there when I was a kid and get a snack... I always feel a little nostalgic when I'm in that shopping center, ya know? I remember when it was trees.
But I digress.
I get the *las* parking spot in the lot, and lucky me, it happens to be in the shade! I look over and notice that the car next to me is double parked. Heaven forbid someone should park too close to her mid-90s primer colored Civic! She and I both get out of the car at the same time, and it briefly crosses my mind to say something, but I don't. (Don't need an ass kicking in the parking lot the day before vacation!)
So she's in front of me in line and is on the phone. Won't hang up to order, won't let me in front of her while she chats. So it's a minute or 2 while she does the whole "No, you hang up! We'll do it at the same time. Ready? One... two... three! ... Hello? No, you hang up!" thing.
She hangs up and orders her lunch... I do the same.
I'm filling my drink cup and she says (snottily) to the poor guy cleaning up." Um. Where is the garbage can? I mean, don't you have a garbage can? Or should I just throw it on the floor?" He points her to the foot wide hole in the counter and she says "That's marked ketchup. Garbage doesn't go in there." (The ketchup pump thingy is above this hole, so it drips into the trash instead of on the counter... genius, I think!) "Well, whatever!" she sighs and leaves her straw wrapper on the counter anyway.
I happen to grab a table just on the other side of this partition from her. I don't know how she managed to eat, she spent the whole time on the phone! So I now know that her name is Camille and she's Nathan's mom and that she left a voicemail for Tracy, another one for Susan (Susie?) and chatted with another friend.
While shatting with the other friend, she got up and headed to the bathroom, still talking! WTF? Into the restroom she goes.
As she disappears, the men's room door opens and a guy walks out also ON THE PHONE! But as he walks by me, I catch some snippets... "She forgave him for putting the hit out on her" and "I'm in the inner circle now... they trust me" and something about "they'll leave it in that one place" SO WEIRD!
I'm done eating and head for the door. Weird mobster talker guy follows me! It was just a coincidence, but *still*!
Yeah. That was my lunch break today.